[Cfp-interest 2359] Re: Updated (V7) N2823

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 20 09:09:29 PST 2022

Good point, I should have made that explicit. The inclusive version tries
to do what the proposal above mentions: Only have the query functions for
the rounding mode since they are the only practical set. I will explicitly
state that in the inclusive version.
The access functions were in the exclusive version list since they were
just query functions and though they would have no practical use, they
didn't harm anything either.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative (Canada, USA), PL22.11 Chair
C/C++ Compiler Development
rbhakta at us.ibm.com

IBM