[Cfp-interest 2363] Re: WG14 meeting homework for CFP

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 2 14:52:56 PST 2022

Hi Jim,

Barring objections, I think we should submit that as the text. The
committee seemed good with the change when we discussed it.
I don't have the original source for the document. Is it possible for you
to make the change and send it to Dan as a "Homework paper"? If so, I
believe we can get it voted on for integration this meeting.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative (Canada, USA), PL22.11 Chair
C/C++ Compiler Development
rbhakta at us.ibm.com

IBM