[Cfp-interest] C Standard meeting 18661 DR's result

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 12 00:47:08 PDT 2016

Re numbering: I talked to Blaine today and he said he meant it the way
Fred is saying.
So all DR's against part 1 are named DR1-<defect number>.
Defects against part 2 are named DR2-<defect number>, etc.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative for Canada
C Compiler Development
Contact: rbhakta at us.ibm.com, Rajan Bhakta/Houston/IBM