numeric Still time to register for ARITH15!

dhoughadgh.Eng.Sun.COM dhoughadgh.Eng.Sun.COM
Fri Jun 1 16:47:12 PDT 2001

http://arith15.polito.it/

A message from Prof. David W. Matula, General Chair for ARITH15:

 Preregistration for ARITH15 is now at 70.
 The breakdown

 North America 36
 Europe 30
 Asia  3
 Africa  1.

 There are some 20+ from industry and 2 from the European Patent office,
 which attests to the value of our proceedings for establishing prior art.

 It is still desirable to increase the attendance so if you know
 of someone you could call personally to attend, especially from
 industry, this would be very helpful. Industry has been belt
 tightening across the board but June is a new quarter for
 some companies. A call with encouragement mentioning the diverse
 attendees already registered and the participation from the patent
 office might ferret out a few more industry participants.

 The current total of 30 out of 70 from Europe suggests strongly
 we should welcome a return to Europe for ARITH16, as there has
 been a long term presence from this community with
 wide diversity by country.
 We are looking for requests/proposals to host ARITH16 at this
 time so pass on this information to the community.