validgh internet connection

David G. Hough at validgh dgh
Fri Jun 21 09:52:16 PDT 1996

As of this morning, validgh.com is directly connected to the internet.
It will be a while before everything is working correctly, so please be
patient.   I will continue to transmit mail by UUCP, but there will be
an unpleasant transition period sometime in the next week or two.
Please be patient if odd things happen with numeric-interest.
Keep copies of all your postings in case you have to repost.

The ultimate good news is that the mysterious uunet!validgh will go away
from email addresses when I get off UUCP, and things will happen faster.

There will eventually be a home page with my performance reports available
for downloading, avoiding the tedious emailing of tbl | troff -ms sources
on demand.    It will also contain interesting software or pointers to it.

<PRE>