Expert wanted for Linpack optimization

Winfried Wilcke uunet!hal.com!wilcke
Mon Oct 9 15:27:46 PDT 1995

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I hope that the following message is appropriate for this interest
group. If not, please accept my apologies.

We are looking for a person with experience in tuning Linpack ( and
BLAS) algorithms for a specific machine - in this case the 64-bit
SPARC machine from HAL, which has recently been announced. It is
a reasonably fast machine ( 272 SpecFP92 ), running existing 32-bit
Solaris code and also has a 64-bit OS / development environment.

Please contact me at  wilckeahal.com or 408 379-7000 x1505 directly.
We are located in Campbell, CA (near San Jose).

Thanks
Winfried Wilcke