X3J11.1 on the way to being disbanded

Rex Jaeschke uunet!aussie.COM!rex
Sat Nov 27 06:26:19 PST 1993

At the Nov meeting of OMC (formerly SPARC), it was voted 13/0/0/1 to
disband X3J11.1 per our request. Now it must be formally approved by a
letter ballot by X3. This ballot closes at noon Jan 4th so we should get
the final word soon after.

I think it is fair to assume it will be approved and that as of Jan 1, all
X3J11.1 business becomes that of X3J11. The immediate impact is that
people at the Dec J11.1 meeting requesting document numbers (for minutes,
etc.) will need to get a number from Tom Plum.

Rex

(703) 860-0091  |           Rex Jaeschke              | C and C++ Seminars
rexaaussie.com  |        2051 Swans Neck Way          | and Consulting
                |     Reston, Virginia 22091, USA     |