NCEG,X3J11,WG14: Hotel Reservations

Frank Farance uunet!farance.com!frank
Tue May 4 07:51:35 PDT 1993

The hotel people just called me and said only 13 of you have made
reservations for the 1993-05 meeting.  If you're attending, could you
make your reservation soon so that: (1) we can get the block room
rate, (2) the rooms are available when you arrive.  The weather
has been great the past couple weeks, so it might be a good idea
to beat the beach/summer crowd.  The hotel is:

	Garden City Hotel
	Garden City, Long Island, New York
	Phone: +1 516 747 3000
	Reservation Tags: Farance Inc., X3J11, American National
		Standards Institute
	Block Room Rate: 130.00 USD per night.

Let me know if you have any problems or need assistance.  Thanx.
-FF