dpce-request is fixed.

Frank Farance uunet!farance.com!frank
Tue Apr 27 07:26:11 PDT 1993

The alias for it got hosed yesterday.  It's fixed.  Thanx to all
that pointed it out.  I was able to retrieve a good number of
messages from the mail "garbage".  So I've added your names to the
alias (I responded to you also).  The DPCE reflector should be
working - I sent out two test messages.  Let me know if you have any
problems.  Thanx.
-FF