October Mailing

Tom MacDonald uunet!tamarack.cray.com!tam
Tue Oct 20 19:22:18 PDT 1992

The deadline for the 2nd mailing is rapidly approaching.

It turns out that I will be out of the office 10/22 - 10/26
so I am extending the deadline to Monday, October 26.  If I
receive your paper by that Monday it will make the next mailing.

Since I will be away, please request any document numbers
immediately.  After Wedneday, October 21, I may not be
able to give out any more document numbers.

Finally, many of you have probably heard about the current
financial problems Cray Research is having these days.
I suspect this will affect future mailings.  Cray Research
may not be willing to pay for future X3J11.1 mailings.  We
need to discuss this at our next X3J11.1 meeting in Virginia.

Tom MacDonald
tamacray.com

Cray Research, Inc.
Cray Research Park