1992 International Participation Fee

John Kwan uunet!hpclbis.cup.hp.com!jkwan
Tue Oct 20 09:05:18 PDT 1992

As all of you know, we received a bill for "International Participation" in
Auguest for $300.00 as members of X3J11. I reluctantly asked my company to
pay it. This morning, however, I received another bill from CEBMA for $300.00
more for participating in X3J11.1 ! This is getting rediculous. Seems that we
have to pay double just because we work additionally in a sub-committee. Under
the current economic conditions I found it very difficult to justify the
additional expense to my company.

Does anybody know the correct person/organization to whom I and file a
complain ??

John W. Kwan
California Language Lab
Hewlett Packard Company