No Meeting Host

Tom MacDonald uunet!tamarack.cray.com!tam
Mon May 4 15:55:01 PDT 1992

This is a reminder that there is still no meeting host for
the Salt Lake City meeting of X3J11.1, May 11 - 12, 1992.
Currently Rex Jaeschke and I are underwriting the costs
of this meeting.  However, we would appreciate it if
anyone attending the meeting check with their employer
about helping with the expenses of the meeting.  The
total costs is about $500.00, so $25.00 or $50.00 will
go along way toward helping with these expenses.

Thanks for your help.

Tom MacDonald