how to post; what it means

David G. Hough dgh
Mon Jun 18 18:05:41 PDT 1990

	uunet!validgh!numeric-interest
or
	sun!validgh!numeric-interest

The correct way to get on/off this mailing list is to send your request to
	uunet!validgh!numeric-interest-request
or
	sun!validgh!numeric-interest-request

Whether your mail to validgh should go through uunet or sun depends on which
one is closer to you; uupath may help you figure that out if it's installed
on your system.

If things seem totally foobar (perhaps because validgh crashed while I was
out of town) distress signals can be sent to dghaeng.sun.com or sun!eng!dgh,
whichever makes sense to your mailer.

But if I was out of town, my ability to remedy matters may be limited anyway.