[Granville-Hough] Lloyd Hough

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Sun May 8 21:41:03 PDT 2022

I have learned that Lloyd Hough, a cousin of my father Granville Hough,
passed away in October.    They were lifelong correspondents.

I believe I met Lloyd once.    In the mid-1960's, living in Arlington Virginia,
while my father was working in the Pentagon, I was still in high school but
had just gotten my driver's license.

One day there was a knock at the door and I opened it to a uniformed
policeman!     Being a new driver I was in a panic that I must have done
something wrong, but then he asked for my father and explained that he was
a cousin.    He happened to be nearby so he dropped by to say hello.
But my father was at work, so I just said I would mention that he had
stopped by.   Lloyd might have been a Maryland state policeman at that
point.  In any event, that is what I recall after almost 60 years.

David Hough