[Granville-Hough] 1 Jan 2010 - Reflections

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Mon Jan 1 07:30:27 PST 2018

My father's new year's resolution for 2009 was to send a story each day,
which he did, and which I have resent in 2017.
For 2018 I will finish up with his last
stories of 2010, which will end in February.

I just checked 2008, and there were no daily stories sent then.
I will check earlier years, and if I find one with daily stories,
I will send them in 2018.