[Granville-Hough] 20 Nov 2009 - Race Card

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Mon Nov 20 05:26:41 PST 2017

Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 06:10:10 -0800
From: Granville W Hough <gwhough at oakapple.net>
Subject: RaceCard-20 Nov 2009

THE ULTIMATE APPEAL û THE RACE CARD
It is probably an apocryphal story that I once heard applied to a
SullivanÆs Hollow candidate for Justice of the Peace, or some other
local office which I cannot recall. Anyway, this candidate needed the
job as it was hard times everywhere; but so did about 9 other candidates
who were as well, if not better qualified. This fellow thought long and
hard on how he could get elected in spite of all the opposition. He also
thought hard about what would happen if he suggested a name for his
scheme for getting elected. He finally had a campaign speech which he
thought would work safely, and it held the race card.
As the candidates went from rally to rally, our candidate always agreed
he would speak last, which was thought to be the least advantageous
time. Each of the previous nine candidates had worn out the audience
with their listing of family, education, work history, church offices
held, and promises of what he could do in the office. Our candidate
would make a very quick statement, apologize for the long statements of
his opponents, mention who he was and the office he sought, and then say
with tremulous voice and great emphasis: ôJust remember when you look at
that list of names on the ballot, that no part of me, Joe ???, has ever
been in the belly of a nigger hoar.ö
Though taken aback by the remark, each of the opponents thought the
remark applied to one of the other candidates, and never bothered to
refute the charge. As the candidates moved around, the audiences were
gradually convinced that someone in the nine other candidates had indeed
violated decency and custom. They did not know which one it was, but
they took no chances. They selected Joe???, and he took office. As he
stated later, ôI accused no one, I told the absolute truth. And the
people put their confidence in me.ö
In the times in which I grew up, the story made sense. It ôcouldaÆ
happened,ö ômoughtaÆ happened.ö Grampa

P. S. If there are people who have not been following the development of
yDNA, there are some conclusions one can make: (1) There is very little
difference in our yDNA, worldwide. (2) If we lived where other groups
lived for the past 10,000 years, we would probably look just like they
do and have the same resistance or susceptibility to diseases as they
have. (3) Does God have chosen people? Yes, it seems so. If you move
north or south away from the intensity of the sun, it seems God's chosen
people develop lighter skins to cope better with the reduced sunlight.
When you move toward the Equator, His chosen people develop darker
skins. The mutation rate is very slow, but it works inexorably.. After
500 generations (10,000 years) of isolation and inbreeding, people begin
to look alike and think they are "The People," or "The Chosen People"
and all other such groups are "The Savages." There used to be a group
called the John Birch Society, which now seems incorporated in Minuteman
organizations and other skinhead groups and immigrant bashers. Just read
their literature to understand that they are cultural Neanderthals
(probably the first group demonized in "The Savages" thinking.), and
that those who do not look, speak, act, and think like they do have no
rights.

You can see it happen. "When a tree grows by itself, it spreads out,
But does not grow tall
When trees grow together in the forest,
they help push each other up to the sun."

And when there is not enough sun for all, they like the Germans of yore,
demanded "Lebensraum, Lebensraum," meaning "Make way for the Chosen
People, the blond and blue-eyed Germans. Your Land is Our Land." And who
will be the next "Chosen People?"