[Granville-Hough] 11 Feb 2009 - The 23rd Sigh

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Sat Feb 11 05:40:23 PST 2017

My father was not keen on politics or politicians; on the whole he
was more interested in what had been on the minds of his ancestors
and what was on the minds of his descendants.     So the political
commentary came out in occasional teaspoon doses like the one below, when
he didn't have anything more interesting to send.    Not so for me;
when I started writing my thoughts down for my children, it ended up
about 30000 words at http://reader.oakapple.net ,
but these days most people are so close to an overdose that 300 words
is about as much politics as they can take in one day.