[Granville-Hough] Granville:

Max Huff max.huff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:55:50 PST 2016

Hello David:
Glad to hear from you and jog my memory about Granville's anniversary.  I
am now 86, born July 3, 1930. I'm still working on our mutual genealogy, as
is my brother, Billy M. Huff.
We are gradually filling in some facts about our common ancestors back in
Cheshire, England. We were able to use his and my Y-DNA tests that we did
over ten years ago, to find that we have definitely had a common Hough
ancestor in Cheshire, Yours was split off a couple of generations earlier
than mine, and was likely 100 to 200 years earlier than mine. So we were
most definitely from the same "branch of the "I" Haplogroup" with a couple
of generations in between. I share all the same Y-DNA markers that he did,
plus at least one or two "new" markers that defines a split in the I
Haplogroup "tree".  If you wish more in-depth information, please contact
my brother, Billy at bmhuff at gmail.com. he lives in Yorba Linda, and has a
better understanding of the use of YDNA for Genealogy.

Best Regards,

Max

Check out my "other" Hobby, that of restoring and creating music for
Mechanical Music Instruments made in the early 29th century, Click the link
below to see and hear my pride and joy.

Max Huff - Houston, TX
https://youtu.be/9e6fsL0p8mc