[Granville-Hough] Travis Hough among victims of Oakland fire

Barbara bjresh at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 6 09:22:35 PST 2016

Hello David,

Thanks for sending this, it is interesting as my SC line has a Travis Hough
of TX (desc William Andrew Jackson Hough of SC) but I have no descendants
for Travis .. born 1913 he could be a grandfather.
I couldn't find any history from the google search on where he was from.

Glad to see your are continuing awareness of our lineage.  If you find
anything further to help id him please let me know.
Take care, Happy Holidays coming . . . .
Barbara Roesch