[Granville-Hough] 25 Mar 1926 - Rudolph Hough in Mize Headlight

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough at oakapple.net
Thu Aug 19 09:02:24 PDT 2010

Please see

http://granville-hough.oakapple.net/photo/newspaper/mize-headlight-1.jpg
http://granville-hough.oakapple.net/photo/newspaper/mize-headlight-2.jpg

From: harold hopkins <hhopkins3 at comcast.net>
Subject: Mize Headlight - Mar. 1926
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:58:06 -0700

Here's an item in the Mize Headlight newspaper in March  1926 that named
several elementary school children on the honor roll. The editor at this
time was Luther N. Davis, a tongue-in-cheeker who also was
superintendent of Mize High School. One of the names on the roll is that
of Rudolph Hough, older brother of Granville. The year 1926 was a bit
too early for Granville and me to be listed.  Don't remember where I got
the two issues. The paper is old, yellowed, and frayed.  I've enlarged
the scan a bit to make the print a bit easier to read.  Some of these
kids were my cousins.  Not man of them are yet alive.

Regards
Harold Hopkins