[Granville-Hough] 18 Aug 2010 - Granville Hough Inurnment at Arlington

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough at oakapple.net
Thu Aug 19 08:50:24 PDT 2010

It was a blessing to have so many kinfolk in attendance at Granville's
inurnment yesterday.    Even the torrential rains that fell earlier and
later, creating massive traffic problems, let up for the duration of the
ceremony.    Thanks to all who were able to attend, and to all who held us
in prayer yesterday.

The columbarium niche marker will be in its final form in a couple of weeks.

We will have photos from the following luncheon when we get them organized.
We have not seen so many first cousins in one place in several decades.

David Granville Hough
Bonny Hough Miller