[Gocamino] SIGE Camino de Santiago Vía de la Plata

Naomi Katz naomi.t.katz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 05:29:39 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to say that we will be participating in the 2014 Annual
Symposium for Pilgrimage Studies at the College of William and Mary. This
year’s symposium will take place the 26-28 of September and will focus
primarily on El Camino de Santiago, The Way of Saint James—a pilgrimage
dating back over 1,000 years that leads to the Cathedral of Santiago de
Compostela in Galicia in northwestern Spain. Our own SIGE Academic Dean,
Blanca Acevedo, and Academic Directors of SIGE's Camino de Santiago Vía de
la Plata Program, Dr. Nieto and Dr. Ross, will present our Study Abroad
programs on El Camino Vía de la Plata for Faculty and for Students.

If you are able to attend, please stop by and say hello and we hope to see
you there!

Best,
Naomi Katz
SIGE
Spanish Institute for Global Education
naomi at sigecampus.eu
info at sigecampus.es
Seville, Spain

If you would also like to participate, you have until September 19th
(on-site registration will be available for a $20 fee) to register online.

SIGE: *http://sigecampus.eu/ <http://sigecampus.eu/>*

2014 Annual Symposium for Pilgrimage Studies:
*http://www.wm.edu/sites/pilgrimage/annualsymposium/
<http://www.wm.edu/sites/pilgrimage/annualsymposium/>*

Program 2014: *http://www.wm.edu/sites/pilgrimage/annualsymposium/program2014/Program%202014.pdf
<http://www.wm.edu/sites/pilgrimage/annualsymposium/program2014/Program%202014.pdf>*