[Gocamino] Grant Spangler - how about a direct link to your pilgrim statistics?

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 11:11:46 PDT 2014

I've been researching pilgrim statistics, particularly for 2001, and by
Googling came up with
http://www.elcaminosantiago.com/PDF/Distribution_Of_Pilgrims.pdf

That pdf has stats for 1989 thru 2010. Those earlier stats are very hard to
find now in such a well summarized format. I wanted to find the direct link
to that pdf, so went to elcaminosantiago.com - no way I could find there to
get to the pdf info. Grant, how about adding a  Pilgrim Statistics tab in
your top set of links?
Thanks,

--
Ralph Alcorn
backpack45.com, timecheck00.blogspot.com