[Gocamino] Twilight Zone II

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 07:23:11 PDT 2013

OK

The Twilight Zone saga continued this morning. I was attempting clandestinely to leave the Hostal. Not knowing where the light switch might be I was going down the staircase by Braille, holding the handrail. The landlady appears from nowhere and asks where I'm going, it's not 8:30 yet and the front door is locked. I'm leaving. The dialog continues in total darkness until she decides to release me into the black rainy day. At long last she turns on the light, descends the stairs to unbar the door and let me go. A couple of photos on the new group show the Hostal Twilight Zone. I got coffee up the street and told the story. They were not really surprised I could see. When daylight was sufficient I walked north, towards Santiago.

Grant

Mobile España +34 626 591 268
http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com
http://El-Camino-Santiago.tumblr.com