[Gocamino] Camiño Portugués

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:57:43 PDT 2013

I will be putting up new photos up from the Camiño Portugués as soon as the city of Tui awakens from siesta. Meanwhile I checked into Hostal Twilight Zone. No, really. Well, almost. It seems everything stopped here in the mid-50s. My room has a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling and a sink. I turned on the hot faucet and rusty water from the 50s came dribbling out. So I asked the landlady with the bandaged foot if she could turn on the hot water. It got to tepid so I'm happy. El turista exije, el Peregrino agradece.

Buen Camino

Grant

Mobile España +34 626 591 268
http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com