[Gocamino] SHORTER TRAILS ON CAMINO

Marty robinson peregrina56 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 12:04:42 PDT 2013

I finished the Camino de Invierno this morning.   It was fantastically beautiful, and way markings are abundant.  I used Rebekah Scott's marvelous guide and Laurie Reynolds' additional notes.  I am a sola walker, and loved the fact that I met no other pilgrims until Outeiro.  Others might be lonely.
     Now (after a bus ride all afternnon) I am in Leon to begin the San Salvador for the second time.  I downloaded and printed Rebekah's and Laurie's guide in Santiago.  So happy that option was available.

Marty Robinson