[Gocamino] BAGGAGE TRANSFERS/hotels SARRIA TO SANTIAGO de compostello

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 21:07:13 PST 2013

Hello Rene,

The only criteria for sending bags ahead is that you have a place booked
where the bags can be delivered to.
The best company in Galicia is Xacotrans.  They charge €3 per stage per bag
(a stage being up to 25km and a bag weighing ± 12kg).  In the evening you
tell the landlord/lady that you want your bags sent - they will give you a
tag to put on your bag and you pay them the €3.  Your bag must be in the
foyer/entrance by 8am.  It will be delivered to your next place by 2pm
latest.
My new book, called 'Slackpacking the Camino Frances', has all the advice
and information for walking a Camino with support.  It will be published in
print and digital form in about a week.  It includes 4 walking itineraries
- 10km to 15km per day: 15km to 20km per day: 20km to 25km per day and a
'Slow Camino' on the last 100km, 5km to 8km per day all with accommodation
recommendations.
Have a wonderful Camino!
Sil

--