[Gocamino] Los Libros,,,

skip skip at thebrasscannon.com
Tue Apr 30 07:00:27 PDT 2013

Seldom mentioned here is the fact that each alburgue / refugio has a
LIBRO (an informal record book) in which the pilgrim can jot down his
thoughts, or his messages to other pilgrims who follow; or read messages
from others.  Many of these books have wonderful drawings by artistic
peregrinos, and sometimes poetry, sometimes descriptions of those
blisters that we sometimes get.  While on the Camino I always took the
opportunity to seek out those LIBROS and look at the journal entries by
others.  It was always fun to read the messages.

Paul Newfield