[Gocamino] Starting, Walking, Stamps Etc

Judy Rubin rubinbrush4 at MyFairpoint.net
Sat Apr 27 17:15:08 PDT 2013

I had a great experience at the Pilgrim's Office. I was able to stash my
pack for a small amount of money to free me to go to mass and explore the
city. I was surprised to see that they wrote my name in Latin. It is just a
piece of paper, true. The real treasure is the walk. Buen Camino.