[Gocamino] Starting, Walking, Stamps Etc

E. O. Pederson eopederson at msn.com
Sat Apr 27 09:32:33 PDT 2013

Killarney, Ireland

Thanks for your comment, Bob, one with which I am in full concurrence. Roncesvalles, one of the major starting points for Spaniards who consider themselves to have done the "whole Camino" only after starting there, is the first place where the term "Camino Frances" is correct. In France the route is called the "Chemin St. Jacques"!

E. O. Pederson
Fairfax, VA