[Gocamino] That survey - thank you

Johnnie Walker johnniewalker-santiago at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 10:21:00 PDT 2013

Hola
You may remember in March I asked if you would answer some questions in a survey. This was to help me prepare some remarks for a conference which was held in Santiago earlier this week. The focus of part of the conference was looking at the ways in which pilgrims are welcomed into the city and in the cathedral in particular.
498 pilgrims responded and the answers provided a deep insight into pilgrims' experience of arriving at the end of their pilgrimage.
Already discussion has begun about how to address many of the issues raised.
There is a copy of the presentation here:
http://www.johnniewalker-santiago.blogspot.com
Thank you to everyone who responded.
Best regards
John