[Gocamino] [saintjames] NYT article

Raymond Francis raymondfrancis at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 04:11:21 PDT 2013

Interesting indeed. I liked the poet character and his dilemma, and was surprised about Jack Hitt's book. Probably if he was involved, he might given to the movie an additional dimension although I have shown the movie to many friends who either have walked a part of the Camino after seeing it, or are in the process of planning fore a walk.Raymond F.