[Gocamino] computer chip in your credit card

Tim tim at errecaldia.com
Thu Oct 4 04:48:33 PDT 2012

Hi,
I just watched that and I think it's a bit of a red herring where you
are talking about European chip and pin. I was aware of that technology
(RFID) but it has nothing to do with 'chip and pin' as in Europe. I
cannot see how a RFID enabled card would work with a European ATM
machine for example because they are not equipped with wireless
communication.
These are two different technologies and while I share the writer's
concern re RFID I don't think it has anything to do with the problem
that was under discussion.
Regards
Tim