[Gocamino] Baggage Question.

John Hussey highwayfl at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 09:40:20 PST 2012

I just returned, last momnth, from finishing the Camino Frances from SJPdP and I saw in most albergues signs that offered the baggage service to the next albergue or wherever you wished, for a small fee.. Many used it over the Pyrenees to Roncesvalles, smart were one starting out from there in poor shape. I vaguely remembered seeing them all along the Camino in albergues. I suspect that about every hospitalero(a) would know who could provide the service for a fee.