[Gocamino] 200 km in France - GR65?

Richard Ferguson richard at fergusonsculpture.com
Fri Apr 20 06:58:13 PDT 2012

Where can I buy a GR65 map?  I think I might need map 653, but have not identified where to buy it.   Or should I just figure to use the miam miam dodo until I can find a useable map in a store, perhaps in Condom?

The miam miam dodo is easy to find at amazon.fr.

My French is adequate, so french websites are no problem.

Richard