[Gocamino] why the way: extreme motivation

David Hough on gocamino camino2003 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 17 13:20:33 PDT 2011

Thinking about motivation, I encountered a link to the following article
on the PCT mailing list:

http://www.backpacker.com/may_2005_feature_scott_williamson/articles/8846

It's a story of extreme motivation, with its good and bad aspects.
Wilderness trails are somewhat different from the camino,
but people are about the same everywhere.

Few of us peregrinos are so extremely motivated, yet I expect that many
will recognize the yearning for the simple uncomplicated life on the way,
as a way of creating order in a disorderly world.