[Gocamino] The Way the movie in Toronto.and in the U.S.A. at last!

Ana Young ayoung2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 09:53:03 PDT 2011

Amen to the increasing heat of this discussion. I'm all for toning it down a bit. I'm also with Rebekah on movie reviews and the way they're organized. The newspaper I worked on, in a major U.S. city, never published theaters or times in reviews. They appeared in a weekly listing called "Showtimes," and readers depended on this.

And yes, very few call the shots in Hollywood and in politics. It has zilch to do with religion and all to do with power and what's perceived as popular. And if any religious bias ever appears in the U.S. press, it tends to lean towards the pro side.

Buen Camino and happy viewing
Ana