[Gocamino] Madrid Hostal, somewhat Camino Mozarabe related video

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:47:24 PDT 2011

In Madrid we stayed at Hostal
Madrid<http://www.hostal-madrid.info/en/estaticas/index.asp?wm=56&id=23>
1/2
block from Puerta del Sol and had working air conditioning - 45 euros for a
double. Very nice.

I had a bunch of images from the Camino Mozarabe that were mostly from the
cities and not very camino related - just impressions of color. I put them
together in a Colors of
Andalucia<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z-Qp9ZrhEs>youtube.

Unrelated observation. When we got home, I noticed there were zero emails
from GoCamino. Thought I had turned it off or filtered it out for the period
we were gone. No. Just no activity on that forum. Now there has been a
little, but I have the impression that a lot of that activity has moved to
the American Pilgrims Facebook
page<https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_57453722347>- but
maybe somewhere else. Maybe they are all out walking. Any thoughts?
--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html