[Gocamino] Camino Mozarabe Cell phone reception?

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 02:05:03 PST 2011

That Movistar map isn´t worth the pixels it´s written with. The other phone companies have similar coverage maps, and they are a far cry from reality, too. They are meant to lend certainty to people who insist on certainty, but they are dealing in strange sound waves and other magical science things that defy map-makers and PR graphics departments.
And people who insist on certainty.

Spain is a strange and mystical place. It laughs in the face of anyone who wants any certainty about anything. Even the phone company... and Spanish phones may be one of the most mystical things in the whole Iberian world.

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." -- Albert Camus