[Gocamino] No cell phones, computers or I pods

Wilna Wilkinson twoxscotch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 23:28:28 PST 2011

Dear Sil
I am not going to go into a debate about this. My reaction is not to the
article, but to the reaction to the article. If this was the introduction to
the book, it would have been unforgivable, of course. But it wasn't.  It was
the erroneous unedited writing of a young person -- who needs guidance, not
condemnation. Perhaps it is just me who still believes in  old fashioned
constructive criticism rather than outright shock, horror, you stupid fool.
Especially from pilgrims.

>>> www.amawalkerscamino.weebly.com
>>> http://amawalker.blogspot.com/
>>>

>> --
>>

> --
> Sil
> www.amawalkerscamino.weebly.com
> http://amawalker.blogspot.com/

--
Wilna Wilkinson SC, FITC
Le Chateau

The view from a chateau window:     http://chateaulalinde.blogspot.com

Chateau Lalinde : Home from home in the Dordogne:
http://www.chateaulalinde.com
My African Odyssey: Follow with me the fragrance of shooting stars :
http://thefragranceofshootingstars.blogspot.com

The Way of Stars and Stones -- Thoughts on a Pilgrimage
ISBN 978-0-77009-749-0
Now available on http://www.amazon.com

A walk of 800km down a medieval footpath under the stars of the milky way in
Northern Spain -- for a friend
Blog: http://thewayofstarsandstones.blogspot.com
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Way-of-Stars-and-Stones-Thoughts-on-a-Pilgrimage-by-Wilna-Wilkinson/199770904568