[Gocamino] No cell phones, computers or I pods

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 23:02:23 PST 2011

Hi Wilna,
I think the reaction was more - "Gees girl! Where did you dream up this
crap?"
"About a thousand years ago Saint James walked from Paris to Spain".
Huh??
"St. James, a popular figure amongst the Catholic and Christian faiths"
Huh??
The Route was called the Finisterrae?  WHAAAT?
If I had read this as an introduction to your book I would have been
horrified and honestly suspicious of anything else you wrote thereafter!

sIL