[Gocamino] A pilgrim named Peter

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 19:24:27 PST 2011

Hello you all,
To close with a golden brooch this passing year's posts, I'd like to share with you a message received a couple of hours ago from a fellow pilgrim, Peter, from Australia, who is in Santiago:

"Hi Rosina,
I was present at the morning Translacion service in the Cathedral, and was
present at the members ceremony last night, when I was presented with my
Archconfraternity medal of membership - it is such a big thing and it was
a wonderful occasion, followed by a brief supper at the nearby seminario.
I hope that I can send pictures when I get back to Australia, when I can
fill you in on the details. I had a plush koala for little Claudia -
Sussannah has named it Pedro!!"
--------
And so it goes for pilgrims from the whole planet.
(Little Claudia is Susana's new-born baby girl; Susana is the intellectually generous and steady-holding secretary of the Archconfraternity.... it is just like her to name an Australian Koala "Pedro", which is Spanish for Peter-).

Way to go, mate.

and hugs to all.

Rosina