[Gocamino] Camino in May, 2012

Janet Welborn jwredfox at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 09:18:59 PST 2011

Hi all! I am so excited to be doing the Camino in May, 2012.  I am putting together a packing list, but need some assistance on the transportaion issue...best place to fly into from California...and the transportation from that location. ( I have been told to fly into Paris, France, spend the night to recoupe from jet lag then take the train to Bayonne? and then qa bus to St Jean de Pied...)

Is there anyone from the Sacramento, CA area going at that time in May 2012?
Thanks for any help.

Janet