[Gocamino] [saintjames] Santiago

Wilna Wilkinson twoxscotch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 00:47:18 PDT 2010

Hi Rosine

I wrote the book about my own Camino -- so the stories are all from talking
to people along the way and picked up as I went along and experienced and
saw and heard different things (with quite a bit of thorough research during
the writing process)
I would like to think it is my book is different from the myriad of books on
the camino out there! And perhaps a few other think the same -- as the first
edition was sold out in 10 months -- and the second print it out soon. --
which I am thrilled about as I dedicated my camino to a close friend who had
cancer (she is currently the longest living phase 4 cancer survivor ever!)
and al proceeds of the book go to cancer research -- the magic of the camino
continues...

The Way of Stars and Stones - Thoughts on a pilgrimage
Wilna Wilkinson
EAN/ISBN 978-1-77009-749-0
Published by Jacana Media in September 2009
Available on amazon.com

You can read a bit more about it and some reviews, if you wish, on
http://thewayofstarsandstones.blogspot.com/

Wilna

--
Wilna Wilkinson SC, FITC
Le Chateau

The view from a chateau window:     http://chateaulalinde.blogspot.com

Chateau Lalinde : Home from home in the Dordogne:
http://www.chateaulalinde.com

The Way of Stars and Stones -- Thoughts on a Pilgrimage
ISBN 978-0-77009-749-0
Now available on http://www.amazon.com

A walk of 800km down a medieval footpath under the stars of the milky way in
Northern Spain -- for a friend
Blog: http://thewayofstarsandstones.blogspot.com
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Way-of-Stars-and-Stones-Thoughts-on-a-Pilgrimage-by-Wilna-Wilkinson/199770904568