[Gocamino] [saintjames] Santiago

Wilna Wilkinson twoxscotch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:05:26 PDT 2010

this may be it?
Wilna

http://www.slideboom.com/presentations/210180/Xacobeo-2010-Catedral-de-Santiago

--
Wilna Wilkinson SC, FITC
Le Chateau

The view from a chateau window:     http://chateaulalinde.blogspot.com

Chateau Lalinde : Home from home in the Dordogne:
http://www.chateaulalinde.com

The Way of Stars and Stones -- Thoughts on a Pilgrimage
ISBN 978-0-77009-749-0
Now available on http://www.amazon.com

A walk of 800km down a medieval footpath under the stars of the milky way in
Northern Spain -- for a friend
Blog: http://thewayofstarsandstones.blogspot.com
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Way-of-Stars-and-Stones-Thoughts-on-a-Pilgrimage-by-Wilna-Wilkinson/199770904568