[Gocamino] [Santiagobis] Holy Year Numbers

Tim tim at errecaldia.com
Thu Sep 2 09:33:25 PDT 2010

For the train timetable for the Bayonne to St Jean Pied de Port route
you need to go to TER Aquitaine
<http://www.ter-sncf.com/Regions/aquitaine/Fr/Se_deplacer_en_TER/Avant_mon_voyage/Fiches_horaires/Default.aspx>
The link I have put here is correct as of now but is subject to change.
TER is the name that SNCF give to their local train services as distinct
from the main line services (Grand Lignes)
Tim