[Gocamino] Holy Year Numbers

Johnnie Walker johnniewalker-santiago at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 04:54:46 PDT 2010

Greetings again from Santiago.

Thanks to all those who came back to me on the stats for the year so far. There was a slight glitch in one of the comparative figures for the total number of pilgrims leaving from Cebreiro. Thanks to those who spotted it. I have now fixed it in the report.

Thanks also for the interesting question on how the countries compare over a number of years. I´ve run a report based on the first 8 months of 2008, 2009 and 2010. This showed that whilst information is in the data base extracting it is a different matter and much cutting and pasting had to be done! Anyway here it is:

Numbers of pilgrims from the ¨Top¨ 20 countries in the years 2008, 2009, 2010

The totals are taken from 1 January to 31 August in each year

2008

Country

Nº de Peregrinos

España