[Gocamino] Crowds on the Camino

Glenn Jilek guha2005 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:40:57 PDT 2010

Over the last few years there have been discussions on who is the "True Pilgrim".  It is correct that you cannot look into the heart of another person, but I would have to say that those who slog on no matter what the weather, have some force within them that keeps them going.  You could call that true pilgrim spirit.

In a three days I will be in Finisterre, and I will stay for a few weeks with some locals I have gotten to know in my last 3 Caminos.  It's a vacation this time, but the Camino urge is starting to stir in me again...perhaps next Spring???

Glenn