[Gocamino] El Camino del Salvador

Marty Robinson peregrina at centurytel.net
Fri Jun 4 23:24:17 PDT 2010

Hello,

One month from today I will begin the walk from Leon to Oviedo.  I have the wonderful CSJ guide and maps from the santiago-compostela site.  Has anyone reading this message recently returned from that route?  I would love to hear from you with information about current way markings.  My Camino background is: In eight Julys since 2001 (skipping only 2004) I walked from Le Puy to Finisterre, Porto to Santiago, Oloron Ste. Marie to Puente la Reina, the English Route, served as hospitalera in Ourense then walked from there to Santiago. However, I find I feel a little anxious about El Camino del Salvador.   My hope is that the markings have improved since the CSJ guide was created last fall.  I will be grateful for any information from recent walkers of that appealing route.  It's fine to contact me off the group if desired.

Many, many thanks for any help.
Marty Robinson