[Gocamino] Camino movie with Martin Sheen

tinuviel misstinuviel at lovenotwar.us
Tue Jul 13 17:52:04 PDT 2010

Bob -

When I walked from Finisterre to Muxia, there was a 'raging stream'
to be crossed. Jaanika & I took off our shoes, rolled up our pants &
hopped on the concrete foundation blocks of what used to be a bridge.
The blocks were covered with 6 or more inches of water & i don't know
how deep the stream was - we didn't want to find out, either.

When we got to Muxia, a couple guys ahead of us asked how we got
across the stream w/o getting soaking wet. ... took our shoes off ...
the boys didn't think of that & forged it fully clothed & walked a
long, long time with very wet socks & shoes. at least the weather was
nice!

Tinuviel